Thursday, May 7, 2009

Essay!!!!!!!

The cross something I hold to my heart... i know some day he'll return! when i sit and think about where I come from my heart starts to bleed. I say this because of all the people I've lost and how it's made me a better person.... i can still walk around with a smile on my face after been showen something totally different!






Looking at this sunset reminds me of the way heaven's going to be some day.... it also makes me think of my father and how he there right now smileing at me letting me know that everything's fine even without him=) luv u daddy--forever and always!



Thinking of the past and hoping for a better tomarrow... I know I'm just 16 but I have overcome alot of things and in this essay I will explain More.









No comments:

Post a Comment