Sunday, May 31, 2009

" in spite of everything, kids were trying to look hip, even under risk of arrest."They did this by trying to stay in fashion by wearing the latest treads and listening to the newest music that was out. what i would've done if I was living during this time would probably do exactly what the kids did and tried to have fun even with the risk at hand. Some of the acts of rebellion I do as a teen is sneak out when I'm told not to go somewhere.Some other acts that i do as a teen is to go to parties that i have no business being at.I do this because i know my parents wouldn't want me to do it and i would like to prove to my parents i am the one calling the shots.When it comes down to it i know i listen to my parents.Thats why i can relate to how marji and her friends feel towards the cops.Expect that your parents would arrest you and throw you in jail and they just want to displine you.I feel like the cops are way tougher then any of our parents because, they are way too strict and it's pretty hard to get away with anything.Parents can be more lenetint
because they have love for us,but the cops in percolis seem like they dont care at all for the people.They are just going along with whatever the government does, and if you ask me they are all just punks because all it would have tooken was a few people to stand up.For what they thought was right other people would have quickly followed them ''OBAMA''! to make a change.I believe that nobody in the first place should be told what they can or can not wear or how to look because to me thats just power hungry.It's just a bunch of bs that people do just to make their self feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment